ClickFunnels Vs GrooveFunnels
If you are a serious online business, choosing the right sales and marketing platform to get your business online is crucial.
ClickFunnels and GrooveFunnels are amongst the two most popular cloud based suites for entrepreneurs, funnel builders and digital marketers, our ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels comparison will help you make more informed decision.
Before choosing any of them, here is a quick look at their core offerings:
- Create sales funnels
- Create landing pages
- Create product pages
- Create live and automated webinars
- Allow you to do behavioral targeting
- Host videos
- Do email and SMS marketing
- Allow you to use professionally made templates
But when you look at just the funnel building software and compare it all of the other page builders on the market, there are now several companies that are comparable if not better for building websites and funnels.
What is ClickFunnels
By their sales Pitch:
Designed for Marketers
ClickFunnels Gives You The Tools And Strategies You Need In One Convenient Spot!Yes, ClickFunnels Gives You The Tools And Strategies You Need To Market, Sell, AND Deliver Your Products Online.
- Simple Drag and Drop Webpage Editor!
- Quickly Build Sales Funnels That Convert!
- Smart Shopping Cart With 1 Click Upsells!
- Email and Facebook Marketing Automation!
- Everything Organized In One Simple Dashboard!
Here are some of ClickFunnels’ salient features:
- Email Marketing – Create an email marketing system that will help you get in touch with your clients and prospects.
- Course Hosting Platform – Allows you to manage your online courses online.
- Shopping Cart and Checkout System – Sell your products more effectively with an online shopping cart and a safe and secure checkout system.
- Affiliate Management System – This application is for managing your affiliates and keeping track of your commission.
- Webinar Hosting Platform – Host webinars for your prospects and clients all in one app, without having to sign up for another platform.
Also read: Wix Review 2020: Price, Worth, And Tips
ClickFunnels Pros And Cons
Lets see some of its pros and cons
- The page and funnel builder is simply outstanding. It's easy to use with tons of customization options
- The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. Simple learning curve that is easy to overcome thanks to the support and the community
- It works effectively in generating leads. You can embed different elements such as opt-in forms to the product pages to create a membership website and integrate email marketing
- Each of its apps integrates well with each other to effectively create funnels for your business
- There are no email blast functions
- multiple-step workflows for marketing automation missing
- The drag and drop feature might be easy, but automated emails and creating URLs for your web pages are bit tricky
- The drag and drop feature might be easy, but automated emails and creating URLs for your web pages are pretty tricky
- CRM functionality missing
- Limited customization in the membership features
- Just okay affiliate reporting system
- Definitely pricey
ClickFunnels might not have a lot of features to offer, but it has proven to be a powerful tool through the years of its existence and been able to establish themselves as #1 player in this game.
What Is GrooveFunnels
GrooveFunnels is not Just a Sales Funnel Builder. It’s a suite of 17+ Applications.
By their Sales Pitch:
Designed for Marketers But Engineering at Focus
Not JUST a page and funnel builder.
Free - Unlimited Products
Free - Build Brand Websites with full navigation
Free - Custom Domains
Free - Bandwidth and hosting
Free - Sell products with 1-Click upsells
Free - Upsells, Downsells, and Order Bumps
Free - The worlds most powerful affiliate program
Powerful automated, behavioral based email marketing based on tagging (optional with GrooveMail®)
Membership site platform (optional with GrooveMember®)
Powerful Video marketing built right in (optional with GrooveVideo™)
Also Read: Aweber Review (2020): A Must Try
GrooveFunnels Pros And Cons
Lets see some of its pros and cons
- It features a fast and powerful drag-and-drop page builder
- Creating funnels are made easier
- It includes professionally made templates for landing pages
- The prices are pretty affordable compared to other platforms with way more value
- Saves you money from spending on additional third-party apps
- It has everything you need for digital marketing all in one platform
- Since it is still in beta mode, you may discover a few bugs tolerable though
- If you are used to ClickFunnels or Others, it has a slight learning curve
- There is a lot of room for improvement
- The huge collection of tools can be overwhelming, especially for beginners
- Not all the tools are available yet, but they are worth the wait
GrooveFunnels is currently offering freemium option, one is FREE account with limited features and the other one Lifetime plan with access to their complete suite of software.
A lot of online businesses and digital marketers are switching to GrooveFunnels because of the more services included and affordable pricing option.
If you are a pro player in Sales Funnels and want to leap ahead in your online business then you must go with Clickfunnels.
But if you are new to Sales Funnels and on budget, then GrooveFunnels is best option for you to Jump in with their Free plan and upgrade to their limited time Lifetime Pro Plan, after your evaluation.