Latest Articles, Recommendations, and Offers
- Exclusive: Amazon AWS aims to outshine Microsoft with Gen AI offerings at Re:Invent
- Uttarakhand set to host prestigious Global Event on Disaster Management
- Meta Platforms’ paid ad-free service targeted in Austrian privacy complaint
- Google will start deleting ‘inactive’ accounts in December, check details
- Judge denies Meta’s bid to push US FTC into court on privacy settlement
- Choose category
- All categories
- E-Business & Email Marketing
- Health & Fitness
- Hosting Services
- Media Release
- SEO & SEM
Are you ready to bring more awareness to your brand? Consider becoming a sponsor for The AI Impact Tour. Learn more about the opportunities here. Amazon AWS, the cloud computing giant, has been ...
The Uttarakhand government is all set to host a global event on Disaster Management from Nov 28Motivated by the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, this global event is set to bring scholars, ...
Meta Platforms’ paid no-ads subscription service launched in Europe this month faced one of its biggest tests as advocacy group NOYB on Tuesday filed a complaint with an Austrian regulator, ...
Have a Google account you haven’t used in a while? If you want to keep it from disappearing, you should sign in before the end of the week. Under Google’s updated inactive account ...
By Leah Nylen The US Federal Trade Commission can move forward with revisions to Meta Platforms Inc.’s 2020 privacy settlement after a judge denied the social network’s bid to force the ...
By Anthony Aarons and Madlin Mekelburg Mark Zuckerberg vetoed a proposal at Meta Platforms Inc. to ban filters that simulate the effects of plastic surgery, despite concerns that the ...