A day just after OnePlus launched the OnePlus Nord 2, Poco has launched the Poco F3 GT in India. The OnePlus Nord 2 is what you can contact a more “mainstream” phone that really should appeal to all type of purchasers. The Poco F3 GT with its devoted gaming triggers and exhaustive cooling mechanism, meanwhile, appears like a gaming phone initially, even though there’s no explanation why these hunting for a more effectively-rounded solution really should not fancy it. At their heart, each phones have the identical MediaTek Dimensity 1200 program-on-chip. They are priced similarly as well, to an extent.
| Poco F3 GT launched in India, brings MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chip and 67W quickly charging for Rs 26,999
The Nord 2 value in India begins at Rs 27,999 for a version with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It will also come in 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB configurations for Rs 29,999 and Rs 34,999, respectively. The Poco F3 GT value in India begins at Rs 26,999 for a version with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It will also come in 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB configurations for Rs 28,999 and Rs 30,999, respectively.
Let’s take a swift look at each these phones to locate out how they stack up against each and every other:
- The F3 GT screams “gaming” from the get-go. It has a sharper-hunting rear made of glass – this is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 – and accent lighting about the camera module. The outer frame is made of metal. And did we say, it has physical shoulder buttons? And, they are retractable, as effectively, which means you can opt for to use them at will (when in all the other occasions, they can keep concealed). What tends to make it an each day phone, as well, are the dimensions. Poco has made this issue quite slim and light. It measures as considerably as the Nord 2 and is just a wee bit heavier. The F3 GT is also IP53-certified. The Nord 2, meanwhile, appears a lot like the OnePlus 9 with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back and plastic frame which is to say that, it is fairly great hunting.
- Biometrics are handled by a side-mounted fingerprint reader in the F3 GT when the Nord 2 has an optical in-screen answer.
- The F3 GT has a 6.67-inch 1080p AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh price (480Hz touch sampling). This is a 10-bit panel that also supports HDR10+ playback. An fascinating issue about the F3 GT is that Poco has been in a position to lower the chin on this one. The Nord 2 has a 6.4-inch 90Hz AMOLED show with a 1080p resolution and HDR10+ help. Both phones have a hole punch reduce-out.
- Under the hood, each phones have a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. The Nord 2 comes in 3 configurations: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB. The F3 GT comes in 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB configurations. Both phones are working with UFS3.1 storage and lack storage expansion.
- The Nord 2 has 3 cameras on the back. It has a 50MP key (Sony IMX766 principal sensor) with optical image stabilisation (OIS), 8MP ultra wide-angle, and an additional 2MP mono lens shooter. The F3 GT also has 3 cameras, which includes a 64MP key, 8MP ultra-wide-angle and an additional 2MP macro shooter. Both phones can record at up to [email protected] The Nord 2 has a 32MP front camera when the F3 GT has a 16MP front camera. Both cap at [email protected]
- Both phones pack dual speakers and skip a headphone jack.
- The F3 GT has a 5,065mAh battery with 67W quickly charging. The Nord 2 has a 4,500mAh battery with 65W quickly charging.
| OnePlus Nord 2 with Dimensity 1200, 50MP triple camera launched in India OnePlus Buds Pro coming quickly